Thursday, May 3, 2012

Christmas and New Year's

I was just looking though the photos still on my camera and came across these guys. It is a true Deighton Christmas and New Years party spread. Enjoy.



We all love this but I think Randi loves it most. 






This is what we call having "party" for dinner. It happens on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve almost every year. It is oh so much fun.

Also, my Grandma got a cakepop maker for Christmas. Here's how it went.





This happened a lot when I was filling it. I just don't know why. :)



Don't they look so good? 






If you were there you know what this was. If not you might be able to guess at it.


So over all it was easy to use and a lot of fun. We got a little carried way and made a ton of them. I also spilled a lot. All in all good times.

Love you all
RAD

No comments:

Post a Comment