Sunday, September 18, 2011

A few photos to start with.




Crystal and I started this blog to post things that would inspire people to get fat! It is to be a home for recipes, stories, photos and how-to's on all things food and food related. I have a few good photos of food I was going to put on my other blog but never did so they shall find a home here.



This is Zebra Popcorn. It is amazing and so easy to make.
All you need is some popped corn, melted chocolate, a cookie sheet and an fridge.
oh you can also put sprinks on it.
All you have to do is put a thin layer of popcorn on the cookie sheet. Then you cover it all with white melted chocolate. After it hardens up a bit it's time for the milk chocolate.
These zebras are white with black strips.
To make the Zebra strips is drizzle the milk chocolate over the whole thing.

Stick the whole aside to let it cool and harden. (I put mine in the fridge or freezer depending on how much time I have)



I like to then brake it up and put it into a bowl to serve and is great for all kinds of events.
I make it the most when I don't have a lot of time and have forgotten I said I would bring something.



And there you have it, one more tasty treat to help you on your way to fatness.

Lots of love

~RAD~

No comments:

Post a Comment