Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chicken Parmesan




This summer I wanted to learn how to make chicken parmesan.
This is the recipe I wanted to use.


Crazy right!! So I kept looking for a easier recipe to make.

And that is when I found this one.

It is easy to make and taste great. This photo isn't the best but I made it again after this first try and it was much prettier.

I also found that bread crumbs are like the easiest thing in the world to make. All you have to do is slowly feed your bread into your blender, I so with I could say something cooler then a blender but that's all I have...so...yep.
After they have reached the size of crumbs you are looking for, for Chicken Parm I made them very small, like just a little bigger then maybe sugar, dump them into a bowl.

Now in that bowl you should add whatever kinds of flavors you want and you can do as much as you want. For chicken parmesan, I do whatever is opposite of my sauce. If I have a strong sauce I do weaker bread and vic versa.

After it is flavored to perfection spread them out on a greased cookie sheet and broil them in a oven. When they are golden brown on one side flip them over and let them cook on the other.

Most of you reading this, at this point I think Crystal and Randi and maybe our parents will be the only ones to ever read this, will think this so very silly. Who doesn't know how to make bread crumbs. Well I didn't and it was kind of a big deal when I figured it out.

I have also found that if you let the chicken cook a for the whole time in the pan, before it goes into the oven, it is prettier and easier to deal with. It also makes for a better hard shell to the chicken.

Loves

~RAD~

No comments:

Post a Comment